USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS A WEAPON

                                  USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS A WEAPON

CONFESSIONS: I Corinthians 10:3-5, John 1:14, Hebrew 12:24, Leviticus 17:11.
Revelation 12:11: And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

PRAYER POINTS:
1.Thank you Father for the benefits and the provision of the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
2.I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus to proclaim victory over sin, satan, and his agents and the world in the name of Jesus.
3.I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn problem in my life in the name of Jesus.
4.I plead the blood of Jesus upon my body from the top of my head to the sole of my feet in the name of Jesus.
5.I soak my life in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
6.I paralyze all satanic oppressors delegated against me with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
7.I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power that is already poised to resist me in the name of Jesus.
8.By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every device of distraction in the name of Jesus.
9.I stand upon the word of God and I declare myself unmovable, in the name of Jesus.
10.let every door that I have opened to the enemy be closed forever with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
11.Through the blood of Jesus, I have been redeemed out of the hands of the devil in the name of Jesus.
12.I walk in the light and the blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sins in the name of Jesus
13.Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified, sanctified, and made holy with God’s holiness in the name of Jesus.
14.Through the blood of Jesus, I have access to the presence of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
15.I paralyze and cut off the head of my Goliath with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
16.If there is anything in me that is not of God I do not want it. Depart, in the name of Jesus.
17.Let the blood of the Cross stand between me and any dark powers delegated against me in the name of Jesus.
18.I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry up to the roots by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
19.I defeat, paralyze, and erase …..(pick from the under listed) by the blood of Jesus.
-spirit of demotion financial downgrading inherited problems
-failure at edge of miracles dream attackers vision killers
-marital problems
20.Let the power of the blood of Jesus be released on my behalf and let it speak against every dead bone in my life in the name of Jesus.
21.Let the power in the blood of Jesus be released on my behalf and let it speak against every stubborn mountain in my life in the name of Jesus.
22.in the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
23.In the name of Jesus, I apply the blood of Jesus over my house in the name of Jesus.
24.In the name of Jesus, I soak myself in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
25.In the name of Jesus I apply the blood of Jesus, Demons you cannot enter my house.
26.I draw a circle of the blood of Jesus around me in the name of Jesus.
27.I draw the blood line of protection around my property in the name of Jesus.
28.I overcome you satan by the blood of the lamb in the name of Jesus.
29.You cannot put any sickness on me because I am redeemed by the blood of the lamb in the name of Jesus
30.let the blood of Jesus speak confusion into the camp of the enemy in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus speak destruction unto every evil growth in my life in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus speak disappearance unto every infirmity in my life in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus speak peace unto every broken area of my life in the name of Jesus.
Devil, see the blood of Jesus. The One who shed the blood crushed your head and He is my Lord in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus speak victory and prosperity unto my life.
I sprinkle the blood of Jesus on all my propertied in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus dry up every evil tree used against me in the name of Jesus.
You evil power, I bring to bear the power of the blood of Jesus to bind you in the name of Jesus.
I render every evil power militating against me impotent by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood against you and declare that you have been defeated in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood of Jesus minister defeat to ever evil work in my lifein the name of Jesus .
Let the blood of Jesus bring down to nothing every evil work in my life in the name of Jesus.
I minister death unto the enemy of progress in my life by the blood Jesus in the name of Jesus.
I bind the staying power of any problem by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
I create a boundary against you devil by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against any evil spirit working against me in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against you, you spirit of …….(mention what is troubling you). You have to flee in the name of Jesus.
I enter into the Holy of Holies by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of stagnation in any area of my life in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracles in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against failure at the edge of success in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against lack of good helpers in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against fruitless efforts in my life in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against occupying wrong positions in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against every delayed and denied promotion in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against dead accounts in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against evil diversion in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against lost foreign benefits in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against satanic prophecies in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against vagabond anointing in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against profit starvation in the name of Jesus
I hold the blood of Jesus against tortoise, millipede, and snail anointing in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts