PRAYERS TO OVERCOME THE ENEMY


                                                             ARISE AND SHINE
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
 Confession: Isaiah 60:1-2

 Prayer Points
1. I refuse to be a victim of failure and limitation in the name of Jesus.
2. By the mercy of the living God, I shall not live my life in sorrow and hardship, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, let all my long time delayed blessings come forth by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. I pursue all my enemies,I overtake all my enemies and I recover all my stolen blessings, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, let the blood of Jesus and the wall of fire surround my recovered blessings, in the name of Jesus.
6. Stubborn yokes assigned to my life, fall away, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, arise and let good things pursue and overtake my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, let every area through which the enemy is stealing from me be blocked by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus..
9. My life, hear the word of the Lord, refuse to follow the agenda of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
10.God of all creation, visit me and change my story for good, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, carry out a divine surgery that will move my life forward, in the name of Jesus.
12.O God of Eliah,Arise and fight for me in the name of Jesus.
13. Every internal yoke, assigned against me, break, in the name of Jesus.
14. Satanic summon of my spirit man, in a crystal ball or a dark mirror, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every evil hand, fashioned to manipulate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every evil load in any part of my body, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
17. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and kill every poison in my body, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every hidden infirmity and silent sickness, die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every rage of the enemy assigned to send me backward, break, in the name of Jesus.
20. By the power of the living God, my portion shall not be transferred to another, in the name of Jesus.
21.Any power calling my name for evil die in the name of Jesus
22. Every handwriting of ordinances of bad luck assigned against my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus..
23. Every tree of bad luck planted against my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every ancestral root of failure in my family line, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25.Household enemy troubling my life die in the name of Jesus.
26. Every root of bad luck and failure in my life, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
27. I reject every inherited bad luck and failure, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every power keeping me away from my divine helpers, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every power blocking my opportunities, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
30. Enemy of my life die in the name of Jesus

 Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com

Comments

Popular Posts