DELIVERANCE FROM FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE

                                 DELIVERANCE FROM FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE
    CONFESSIONS: Gal.3:13 &14; Matt.3:11; Col.2:15; Ps. 27:2

Prayer Points

1. Thank God for making provision for deliverance from any form of bondage
2. Confess all your sins (one after the other) and those of your ancestors, especially those sins linked with evil powers.
3. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
4. O Lord, send your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
5. I release myself from any inherited bondage in the name of Jesus.
6. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in the name of Jesus.
7. Let the blood of Jesus flush out from my system every inherited satanic deposit in the name of Jesus.
8. Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse every organ in my body in the name of Jesus.
9. I break and loose myself from every inherited covenants in thee name of Jesus.
10. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.
11. I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child in the name of Jesus
12. I command all foundational strongman attached to my life to be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
13. Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake in the name of Jesus.
14. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person in the name of Jesus.
15. Pray aggressively against the following evil foundations. Pray as follows: You (pick the under-listed one by one), loose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation, in Jesus name.
- evil physical design                                              - parental curses
- envious rivalry                                                      - demonic blood trasfussion
- evil dedication                                                      - demonic alteration of destiny
- demonic incision                                                  - demonic marriage
- dream pollution                                                    - evil laying on of hands
- demonic sacrifice                                                 - fellowship with family idols
- exposure to evil diviner                                       - inherited infirmity
- demonic initiations                                              - wrong exposure to sex
- Unscriptural manner of conception                     - destructive effect of polygamy
- Fellowship with local idols                                 - fellowship with demonic consultants
I break and loose myself from every from of demonic bewitchment in the name of Jesus.
16.          You evil foundational plantation, come out of my life with all your roots in the name of Jesus.
17.         I release myself from every evil domination and control in the name of Jesus.
18.          Let every gate opened to my foundation be closed forever with the blood of Jesus.
19.          Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my life and deliver me where I need deliverance heal me where I need healing, transforms me where I need transformation.
20.         Lord Jesus, restore me back to the original design you made for my life.
21.          I soak my life, Soul and Spirit in the precious blood of Jesus.               
22.         Lord Jesus, I thank You for this wonderful deliverance.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts