Want to Get Married? Powerful Deliverance Prayers for Spinsters and Bachelors With Bible Verses
Want to Get Married? Powerful Deliverance Prayers for Spinsters and Bachelors With Bible Verses
Key Scriptures
Genesis 2:18 – “And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”
Genesis 2:24 – “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.”
Proverbs 18:22 – “Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.”
Proverbs 19:14 – “House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord.”
Ecclesiastes 4:12 – “And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
Deuteronomy 32:30 – This verse speaks of the strength of two standing together under God's help.
Introduction
Marriage is a significant life decision, and many singles desire a loving, peaceful, and godly marriage. If you have been praying for a life partner and have experienced repeated disappointments, rejection, broken relationships, or prolonged waiting, this prayer program is for you.
The Bible presents marriage as a good gift and teaches the importance of love, faithfulness, wisdom, and mutual commitment. However, being unmarried does not mean that a person is cursed, rejected by God, or under spiritual attack. People marry at different stages of life, and a person's worth is not determined by marital status.
This prayer program is designed to help you seek God's guidance, overcome fear and discouragement, break free from harmful patterns, and prepare for a healthy and godly relationship.
As you pray, ask God to remove obstacles that can be addressed, heal past wounds, grant you discernment, and lead you toward a partner with whom you can build a loving and faithful marriage.
PART ONE: SPINSTERS AND BACHELORS YOKE-BREAKING PRAYER PROGRAM
Breaking Anti-Marriage Yokes
Scripture Reading
Isaiah 43:1–19
Confession
Psalm 30:11
Praise and Worship
Begin with heartfelt praise and worship. Thank God for His faithfulness, mercy, and guidance.
Prayer Points
- Glorify God for His divine intervention in your life and marital journey, in the name of Jesus.
- Confess your sins to God in sincere repentance and ask for His forgiveness and mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Finger of God, stir up holy determination and spiritual strength within me to pray until I receive breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- My head, be disconnected from every harmful influence and be connected to divine wisdom, favor, and goodness, in the name of Jesus.
- I, [mention your name], reject every form of spiritual oppression and receive freedom through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
Every troubling dream associated with fear, backwardness, confusion, or unhealthy relationships, lose your power over my mind and life, in the name of Jesus.
- Dreams of backwardness.
- Dreams of eating in the dream.
- Dreams of flying like a bird.
- Dreams of entering strange marriages.
- Dreams of swimming in water.
- Dreams of driving a vehicle with punctured tires.
- Dreams of wearing a torn or dirty wedding garment.
- Dreams involving sexual encounters with a spirit husband or spirit wife.
Lord, give me peace, discernment, and freedom from fear, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, cleanse my heart and life from every harmful influence and renew my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Axe of God, cut down every obstacle, fear, and destructive pattern standing against my marital progress, in the name of Jesus.
- Finger of God, disconnect me from every harmful agenda and connect me to Your divine purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- Every harmful family pattern affecting my relationships, lose your hold over my life; I receive freedom to build a godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, silence every force of fear, confusion, and discouragement that drives away healthy relationships from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare the victory of the blood of Jesus over every fear, discouragement, and obstacle in my marital journey, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You, Lord, for hearing my prayers and for Your faithfulness. I trust You to guide me in Your perfect wisdom and timing, in the name of Jesus.
PART TWO: SPINSTERS AND BACHELORS YOKE-BREAKING PRAYER PROGRAM
Let God Answer by Thunder
Duration: Seven-day personal prayer program
Scripture Reading
- John 1
- Numbers 13:16–33
Confessions
- Ephesians 3:20
- Numbers 14:8–9
Praise and Worship
Praise God for His power, faithfulness, and ability to guide you into a new season.
Prayer Points
- My life, reject every destructive pattern and receive the fire of God's purification and restoration, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force opposing my joy and full-scale laughter, lose your power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything harmful planted in my life to frustrate my marital journey, be uprooted by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wall of fear, confusion, and discouragement standing between me and God's guidance, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the counsel of God prosper in my life and lead me toward a godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pattern of confusion and repeated disappointment troubling my marital life, be destroyed by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every harmful family pattern and receive freedom to build a healthy and godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I break free from every destructive pattern affecting my relationships and personal boundaries, in the name of Jesus.
- All my God-given gifts, virtues, and potentials, arise and find expression in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every unhealthy relationship and receive discernment to recognize a godly and suitable partner, in the name of Jesus.
- I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every trap of sexual exploitation, manipulation, and unhealthy attachment, in the name of Jesus.
- Every harmful spiritual fear associated with an imagined or unwanted spiritual marriage, lose your hold over my mind and life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, consume every harmful influence and destructive pattern troubling my relationships, in the name of Jesus.
- My life will not follow any destructive inherited marital pattern, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of marital stagnation, fear, and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, arise with Your power and lead me into breakthrough, wisdom, and divine direction, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, You are faithful; my life is a testimony of Your goodness, and I praise You, in the name of Jesus.
- Every fear or destructive pattern contesting my desire for a healthy physical marriage, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every record of discouragement and hopelessness concerning marriage be erased from my heart, and fill me with faith and peace, in the name of Jesus.
- I overthrow every harmful marital plan and receive the wisdom to make godly relationship decisions, in the name of Jesus.
- Nothing shall hinder me from receiving God's guidance in this prayer program. I confess my known and unknown sins, repent sincerely, and ask for Your mercy, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, silence every voice of condemnation and shame arising from my past sins, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to accept defeat as my lot. Every problem and harmful influence troubling my marital journey, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every voice declaring that I will never get married, be silenced by the truth of God's Word; I receive hope and divine guidance, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of God, my Helper, guide me toward a godly and compatible husband or wife, and prepare us for a loving and faithful marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I break free from every form of spiritual intimidation, fear, and oppression, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall arise and shine. Every fear of untimely death and destruction, lose your hold over my life; I receive God's protection, in the name of Jesus.
- Every harmful influence seeking to frighten away a godly partner from my life, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every unhealthy emotional attachment and unresolved relationship from my past, release me; I receive healing, closure, and freedom through the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to enter an unhealthy or unsuitable marriage; lead me to a relationship built on love, truth, and godly wisdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Every harmful offer of a partner that would lead me into abuse, manipulation, or destruction, be exposed and rejected; I receive discernment to choose wisely, in the name of Jesus.
PART THREE: PRAYERS TO OVERCOME UNPROFITABLE DELAY IN MARRIAGE
Understanding Marital Delay
Some singles feel that marriage is taking longer than they expected. The waiting period may bring emotional pressure, family expectations, loneliness, or disappointment.
It is important to remember that being unmarried at a particular age is not proof of a curse or spiritual bondage. Many factors can affect a person's marital journey, including opportunities to meet compatible people, personal readiness, relationship experiences, family responsibilities, and individual choices.
Prayer can help you overcome discouragement, seek God's direction, heal from past disappointments, and prepare for a healthy relationship.
1. Pray Against Discouragement and Lost Opportunities
If you feel that you have missed opportunities for marriage, bring those feelings before God. Ask Him to help you recover hope, make wise decisions, and recognize new opportunities.
2. Trust God's Word and Seek His Guidance
Habakkuk 2:3 teaches patience and faith in God's appointed time. God's Word encourages us to trust Him, but it does not promise that every person will marry by a particular date.
God can guide you toward a meaningful future and help you make choices that align with His will.
3. Reject Fear and Harmful Relationship Patterns
Repeated disappointment can create fear and mistrust. Ask God for healing, discernment, and courage to build healthy relationships.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 reminds us that God makes everything beautiful in its time. Trust Him as you take practical steps toward a healthy and godly marriage.
Confessions for Marital Breakthrough
Habakkuk 2:3
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
Isaiah 34:16
This passage encourages readers to seek the Word of the Lord and trust in the fulfillment of His purposes.
Philippians 2:9–10
These verses proclaim the exaltation of Jesus Christ and the authority of His name.
Colossians 2:13
This verse reminds believers that God has made them alive with Christ and forgiven their trespasses.
Revelation 12:11
Believers overcome through the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony.
Luke 1:37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Praise and Worship
Thank God for His mercy, guidance, and faithfulness. Ask Him to forgive you for any sin and to lead you into a season of wisdom, healing, and restoration.
Prayer Points for Marital Breakthrough
- Thank You, Lord, because You are faithful and able to guide me into a future filled with hope, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me for every sin that may hinder my spiritual growth, and have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, reveal the hidden areas of my heart that need healing, correction, and transformation, in the name of Jesus.
- Help me, Lord, to discover my true self, understand my values, and grow into the person You have called me to be, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every harmful imagination and destructive plan directed against my marital life be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to cooperate with every harmful belief, fear, or destructive pattern that hinders my marital progress, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every harmful influence seeking to discourage me from settling into a healthy and godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every force drawing unsuitable people into my life be rendered powerless; grant me discernment to recognize the right relationships, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every destructive pattern of marital failure and repeated disappointment, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every fear or harmful belief associated with an unwanted spiritual marriage, and I receive peace and freedom through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove the influence of harmful family patterns from my marital life and receive grace to build a healthy relationship, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every harmful practice, curse, or destructive influence that is troubling my peace be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every pattern of fear, confusion, and discouragement hindering my marital progress to lose its hold over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every harmful label and negative belief concerning my marital future be removed from my mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, restore me to emotional, spiritual, and personal wholeness wherever I have been wounded or harmed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your power destroy every harmful influence fashioned against my marital future, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, expose every harmful scheme that seeks to deceive, manipulate, or lead me into an unhealthy relationship, in the name of Jesus.
- I forsake every personal sin and destructive habit that has harmed my relationships, in the name of Jesus.
- I reclaim the confidence, peace, and wisdom I lost through painful relationships, in the name of Jesus.
- I apply the power in the name and blood of Jesus to every area of my marital journey, in the name of Jesus.
- I apply the blood of Jesus to remove the harmful effects of past oppression, emotional wounds, and destructive relationships, in the name of Jesus.
- I break free from every harmful attachment and destructive influence placed upon me through any source, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every harmful influence working against my life be exposed, and let the truth of God prevail, in the name of Jesus.
- I sever myself from every unhealthy attachment and destructive influence, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every harmful influence seeking to frustrate my plans for a godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I break free from every inherited pattern of marital confusion and receive wisdom to build a healthy relationship, in the name of Jesus.
- I overcome every destructive influence seeking to control my marital future, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every obstacle blocking my marital breakthrough be removed by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I remove my name from every pattern of repeated disappointment and receive the grace to experience lasting progress, in the name of Jesus.
- Let God arise and scatter every harmful influence opposing my marital breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of God melt away every obstacle hindering my marital blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every cloud of discouragement blocking my joy, confidence, and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every harmful influence troubling my marital life be bound and rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- The good things God has placed within me shall not be destroyed by fear or discouragement; I receive the grace to fulfill my purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let wonderful changes begin in my life from this week, and lead me toward a godly marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every pattern of backwardness and receive progress in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive discernment and grace to recognize a compatible and godly life partner, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand against every spirit of discouragement, fear, worry, and frustration, and I receive peace and confidence in God, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, turn away every relationship that would lead me into disappointment, abuse, or destruction, and guide me toward a healthy and faithful partner, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness, mercy, and victory in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Practical Steps Toward a Godly Marriage
Alongside prayer, take practical steps that support healthy relationships:
- Prepare yourself emotionally and spiritually. Reflect on your values, expectations, and readiness for marriage.
- Build healthy social connections. Participate in appropriate church, community, and social activities where you can meet people who share your values.
- Seek wise counsel. Trusted pastors, mature married couples, and qualified counselors can help you navigate relationship challenges.
- Learn to recognize healthy relationships. Look for mutual respect, honesty, emotional safety, shared values, and responsible behavior.
- Avoid pressure-driven decisions. Do not rush into marriage because of age, family pressure, loneliness, or fear.
- Address past relationship wounds. Seek support when previous experiences continue to affect your trust, confidence, or emotional well-being.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment. Ask God to help you recognize a suitable partner and build a relationship grounded in love and faithfulness.
Prophetic Declarations for Marital Breakthrough
Declare these words in faith:
- I am loved by God, and my worth is not determined by my marital status.
- I reject fear, shame, and discouragement concerning my marital future.
- I receive wisdom to recognize a healthy and godly relationship.
- Every destructive relationship pattern in my life is broken by the power of God.
- I receive healing from past disappointments and the courage to move forward.
- The Lord will guide my steps and grant me discernment in choosing a life partner.
- I will not settle for abuse, manipulation, or an unhealthy relationship.
- I trust God's wisdom and timing as I prepare for a loving and faithful marriage.
Short Closing Prayer
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your mercy, love, and faithfulness. I commit my marital journey into Your hands. Heal every wound from past relationships, remove fear and discouragement from my heart, and grant me wisdom to make godly decisions.
Deliver me from every harmful pattern and guide me toward a loving, peaceful, and faithful marriage, according to Your will. Help me prepare for the responsibilities of marriage and recognize a partner with whom I can build a relationship rooted in Christ.
Let Your peace rule in my heart, and let my life bring glory to Your name. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray. Amen.
Share Your Testimony
Are you trusting God for a marital breakthrough, or has God helped you overcome a difficult relationship experience?
Share your testimony and encourage others who are praying for a godly marriage.
Follow Arena for Prayers
Follow Arena for Prayers for more Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, family prayers, breakthrough, and spiritual warfare content.
Prayer works. Prayer changes all situations.
Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?
If you need prayer for marriage, deliverance, healing, restoration, or spiritual guidance, contact:
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com
Related Articles
- 50 Powerful Prayers for a Godly Husband or Wife With Bible Verses
- Powerful Prayers for Marital Breakthrough With Bible Verses
- Powerful Prayers Against Repeated Disappointments With Bible Verses
- Powerful Prayers for Divine Direction in Choosing a Life Partner With Bible Verses
- Powerful Prayers for Healing From Relationship Disappointments With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment