50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Protection With Bible Verses


                                50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Protection With Bible Verses

Key Scripture

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.” — 2 Thessalonians 3:3


Introduction

Divine protection is not merely the absence of danger. It is the covering of God over your life, family, journey, destiny, possessions, spiritual life, and everything connected to you.

The Bible says, “The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them” (Psalm 34:7).

There are battles you see and battles you do not see. There are dangers you know about and dangers God prevents without you ever knowing. That is why you must continually pray for divine protection.

These prayers are written in an intense warfare and deliverance style. Pray them with faith, authority, and confidence in the power of God. Do not pray with fear. Pray knowing that the Lord is your refuge, your fortress, your shield, and your deliverer.


Biblical Examples of Divine Protection

Daniel in the Lions' Den

Daniel was thrown into a den of lions because of his faithfulness to God. Yet God shut the mouths of the lions and preserved him.

“My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me.” — Daniel 6:22

The Israelites in Egypt

God protected His people while judgment came upon Egypt. He made a distinction between those who belonged to Him and those who did not.

Paul and the Shipwreck

Paul experienced a dangerous storm and shipwreck, but God preserved every person on board.

“There shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.” — Acts 27:22

These examples remind us that God is able to preserve His people even in the midst of terrible circumstances.


What the Bible Says About Divine Protection

God promises to be a refuge for those who trust Him.

Psalm 91:1–2 says:

“He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

The protection of God is not an invitation to become careless. It is a call to remain under His covering, obey His Word, watch and pray.


Practical Ways to Walk Under Divine Protection

  1. Maintain a consistent prayer life.
  2. Study and obey the Word of God.
  3. Refuse to deliberately walk into temptation.
  4. Ask God for wisdom before making important decisions.
  5. Pray before travelling and beginning major activities.
  6. Guard your spiritual life against compromise.
  7. Listen when the Holy Spirit gives you a warning.
  8. Keep your heart free from hatred and unforgiveness.
  9. Cover your household in prayer.
  10. Trust God rather than living in fear.

Powerful Bible Verses for Divine Protection

  • Psalm 91:1–16 — God is our refuge and fortress.
  • Psalm 121:7–8 — The Lord preserves your going out and coming in.
  • Psalm 34:7 — The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him.
  • Isaiah 54:17 — No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
  • 2 Thessalonians 3:3 — The Lord keeps His people from evil.
  • Psalm 23:4 — God is with you through the valley.
  • Proverbs 18:10 — The name of the Lord is a strong tower.
  • Psalm 46:1 — God is our refuge and strength.
  • Psalm 27:1 — The Lord is the strength of your life.
  • Luke 10:19 — Christ gives authority over the power of the enemy.

50 Powerful Warfare Prayers for Divine Protection

Section 1: Prayers for Protection from Evil and Spiritual Attacks

1. Prayer for God's Covering

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:4

Father, cover me and everyone connected to me under Your mighty wings. Let Your presence become a wall of fire around my life. Every power assigned to monitor, attack, or destroy me, be frustrated by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. Prayer Against Hidden Evil

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:7

O Lord, deliver me from every hidden danger, secret attack, concealed trap, and evil plan prepared against me. Let every darkness surrounding my life be exposed by Your light, in the name of Jesus.

3. Prayer Against the Powers of Darkness

Bible Verse: Colossians 1:13

Father, deliver me from the power of darkness. Every satanic power claiming authority over my life, lose your hold now. I declare that I belong to Jesus Christ and I am covered by His blood, in the name of Jesus.

4. Prayer Against Evil Monitoring

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:4

Every evil eye monitoring my progress, be blinded by the fire of God. Every satanic observer assigned against my destiny, lose your spiritual visibility, in the name of Jesus.

5. Prayer Against Evil Arrows

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:5

Every arrow of darkness fired against me during the day or night, return to the sender by the judgment of God. No weapon fashioned against my life shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.

6. Prayer for Protection During the Night

Bible Verse: Psalm 4:8

Father, protect me while I sleep. Let no evil power invade my dreams, manipulate my destiny, or plant anything contrary to Your purpose in my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. Prayer Against Sudden Evil

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:3

O God of deliverance, preserve me from sudden calamity, unexpected danger, violent attacks, and destructive circumstances. Let Your angels surround me wherever I go, in the name of Jesus.

8. Prayer Against Evil Plans

Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:17

Every evil plan designed against my life shall fail. Every satanic strategy against my family, health, work, ministry, finances, and destiny shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

9. Prayer for Angelic Protection

Bible Verse: Psalm 34:7

Father, command Your angels to encamp around me. Let Your angels protect me from dangers that I can see and dangers that I cannot see, in the name of Jesus.

10. Prayer Against Spiritual Ambush

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:3

Every spiritual ambush prepared for me, scatter by fire. Every trap hidden along the path of my destiny, be exposed and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.


Section 2: Prayers Against Demonic Attacks and Evil Powers

11. Prayer Against Demonic Assault

Bible Verse: Luke 10:19

In the authority of Jesus Christ, I stand against every demonic assault directed toward my life. Every power of hell assigned against me, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.

12. Prayer Against Witchcraft Attacks

Bible Verse: Numbers 23:23

Every witchcraft operation against my life, catch fire and die. Every enchantment, divination, spell, and satanic manipulation targeted at me shall fail completely, in the name of Jesus.

13. Prayer Against Evil Altars

Bible Verse: Judges 6:25–26

Every evil altar speaking against my life, be silenced by the blood of Jesus. Every satanic sacrifice connected to my name, lose your power and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

14. Prayer Against Foundational Attacks

Bible Verse: Isaiah 10:27

Every evil pattern inherited from my foundation that exposes me to repeated danger, break by the power of God. I disconnect myself from every satanic covenant working against my protection, in the name of Jesus.

15. Prayer Against Demonic Manipulation

Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 10:4

Every demonic manipulation of my thoughts, decisions, movements, and destiny, be destroyed. I bring every contrary influence under the authority of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.

16. Prayer Against Satanic Attacks in Dreams

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:5

Every satanic attack launched against me through dreams, be cancelled. Every evil dream, nightmare, spiritual attack, and demonic transaction is destroyed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

17. Prayer Against Evil Covenants

Bible Verse: Galatians 3:13

By the finished work of Christ, I reject every evil covenant speaking against my life. Every covenant exposing me to destruction, be broken and rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.

18. Prayer Against Territorial Powers

Bible Verse: Psalm 24:1

Father, let every territorial power resisting Your purpose for my life bow before the authority of Jesus Christ. I refuse to be controlled by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

19. Prayer Against Demonic Tracking

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:7

Every demonic power tracking my movements for evil, lose my trail. Let the fire of God separate me from every satanic pursuit, in the name of Jesus.

20. Prayer for Complete Deliverance

Bible Verse: Psalm 34:19

Father, deliver me from every affliction, attack, oppression, and hidden danger. Let every chain of darkness around my life break completely, in the name of Jesus.


Section 3: Prayers for Protection from Accidents, Danger and Premature Death

21. Prayer Against Accidents

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:11

Father, command Your angels concerning me. Preserve me from road accidents, transportation disasters, workplace accidents, domestic accidents, and every form of sudden destruction, in the name of Jesus.

22. Prayer Against Premature Death

Bible Verse: Psalm 118:17

I shall not die prematurely. I shall live to declare the works of the Lord. Every assignment of premature death against me is cancelled by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

23. Prayer for Safe Journeys

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:8

Father, protect me whenever I travel. Preserve my going out and coming in. Let every journey connected to me be covered by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

24. Prayer Against Sudden Destruction

Bible Verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Every sudden destruction prepared against me, be cancelled. I shall not become a victim of calamity, tragedy, violence, or disaster, in the name of Jesus.

25. Prayer Against Fire and Disaster

Bible Verse: Isaiah 43:2

When I pass through fire, I shall not be burned. When I pass through dangerous situations, the Lord shall preserve me. I reject destruction by fire and every form of disaster, in the name of Jesus.

26. Prayer Against Violence

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:7

A thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, but evil shall not overtake me. I am preserved from violence, bloodshed, terrorism, and wicked attacks, in the name of Jesus.

27. Prayer for Protection of My Household

Bible Verse: Joshua 24:15

Father, place my household under Your mighty protection. Preserve every member of my family from sickness, accidents, attacks, evil arrows, and destructive plans, in the name of Jesus.

28. Prayer Against Tragedy

Bible Verse: Psalm 23:4

I refuse to become a victim of tragedy. Even when I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because You are with me. Preserve me, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.


Section 4: Prayers Against Evil Arrows, Traps, Attacks and Wicked Plans

29. Prayer Against Evil Arrows

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:5

Every evil arrow fired into my life, family, destiny, and future, catch fire and return empty to the sender. I am covered by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

30. Prayer Against Hidden Traps

Bible Verse: Psalm 124:7

Every trap prepared to capture me, break into pieces. I escape every satanic snare and walk into the freedom God has prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.

31. Prayer Against Wicked People

Bible Verse: Psalm 37:32

Every wicked person seeking my downfall shall not prevail over me. Let every evil counsel against my life be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

32. Prayer Against Evil Words

Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:17

Every evil word, curse, accusation, prophecy, and declaration spoken against me, fall to the ground powerless, in the name of Jesus.

33. Prayer Against Satanic Weapons

Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:17

Every weapon fashioned against me, lose your assignment. Every weapon of darkness prepared against my destiny, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

34. Prayer Against Evil Associations

Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:33

Father, separate me from every association that will expose me to destruction. Give me discernment to recognize dangerous relationships and wisdom to walk away from them, in the name of Jesus.

35. Prayer Against Evil Counsel

Bible Verse: Isaiah 8:10

Every evil counsel concerning my life shall not stand. Every plan designed to manipulate, deceive, delay, or destroy me, scatter by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

36. Prayer Against Secret Conspiracies

Bible Verse: Psalm 2:1–4

Every secret conspiracy against my life shall fail. Let every gathering organized for my downfall be scattered, and let the counsel of the wicked become foolishness, in the name of Jesus.


Section 5: Prayers for Divine Covering, Victory and Preservation

37. Prayer for Divine Covering

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:1

Father, keep me continually under the shadow of the Almighty. Let Your presence be my covering and Your power be my defence, in the name of Jesus.

38. Prayer for Victory Over Fear

Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7

I reject the spirit of fear. I receive the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Every fear of danger and destruction, leave my heart now, in the name of Jesus.

39. Prayer for God's Presence

Bible Verse: Exodus 33:14

Father, let Your presence go with me everywhere I go. Where Your presence is, let evil bow, let darkness flee, and let every enemy lose their power, in the name of Jesus.

40. Prayer for Protection at Work

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:7

Father, preserve me in my workplace and every place where I carry out my responsibilities. Protect me from accidents, evil colleagues, wicked schemes, and hidden dangers, in the name of Jesus.

41. Prayer for Protection Over My Destiny

Bible Verse: Psalm 138:8

Father, preserve Your purpose for my life. No power of darkness shall destroy what You have ordained for me. Let my destiny remain under divine protection, in the name of Jesus.

42. Prayer for Protection of My Blessings

Bible Verse: Deuteronomy 28:6

Father, protect the blessings You have given me. Let no devourer, thief, destroyer, or satanic power steal what You have entrusted to me, in the name of Jesus.

43. Prayer for Preservation from Evil

Bible Verse: 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Faithful Lord, establish me and preserve me from evil. Let every evil assignment against my life be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

44. Prayer for Total Victory

Bible Verse: Romans 8:37

I am more than a conqueror through Christ. Every battle assigned to destroy me shall become a testimony of God's power. I walk in victory and divine preservation, in the name of Jesus.


Section 6: Thanksgiving, Declarations and Total Divine Protection

45. Prayer of Thanksgiving for Protection

Bible Verse: Psalm 107:1

Father, I thank You because You have protected me from dangers I knew about and dangers I never knew existed. I give You all the glory for preserving my life, in the name of Jesus.

46. Declaration of Divine Protection

Bible Verse: Psalm 91:10

I declare that no evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling. My household is preserved by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

47. Declaration Against Every Weapon

Bible Verse: Isaiah 54:17

I declare that every weapon fashioned against me shall fail. Every tongue rising against me in judgment shall be condemned, in the name of Jesus.

48. Declaration of Angelic Protection

Bible Verse: Psalm 34:7

I declare that the angels of the Lord surround me. I am protected in my going out and coming in. I am preserved from visible and invisible dangers, in the name of Jesus.

49. Declaration of Victory

Bible Verse: Psalm 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation shall be heard in my dwelling. I shall not become a victim of the enemy. I shall overcome every attack by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

50. Final Prayer for Total Protection

Bible Verse: Psalm 121:7–8

Father, I place my life, family, destiny, possessions, ministry, work, journeys, and future completely into Your hands. Build Your wall of protection around me. Let the blood of Jesus speak against every evil assignment. Let every power of darkness lose its hold over me. Preserve me from accidents, premature death, evil arrows, demonic attacks, wicked conspiracies, satanic traps, and every hidden danger. Let Your angels continually surround me. From this day forward, let Your presence go before me, Your power defend me, Your mercy preserve me, and Your hand rest upon me. I declare that I am covered, defended, preserved, and victorious through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.


Closing Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being our refuge, fortress, shield, and deliverer. I commit every reader who has prayed these prayers into Your hands. Let Your divine protection rest upon them and their households.

Every evil power assigned against them, be silenced. Every satanic trap, be destroyed. Every evil arrow, be cancelled. Every wicked plan, fail. Every hidden danger, be exposed. Let Your angels surround them and let Your presence remain with them wherever they go.

May they walk in divine protection, supernatural preservation, victory, peace, and confidence in You. Let no weapon formed against them prosper.

In the mighty name of Jesus, amen.


Related Articles

  • 50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil Attacks With Bible Verses
  • 50 Prayer Points Against Destiny Hijackers
  • 50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil Foundation
  • 50 Prayer Points for Complete Victory Over the Powers of Darkness
  • 50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Favor
  • 50 Powerful Prayers for Protection Before Leaving Your House

Share Your Testimony

Has God restored your glory, favor, opportunity, strength, or spiritual life?

Share your testimony in the comments below.

Your testimony may encourage someone else who is trusting God for restoration and a new beginning.


Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?

If you are experiencing persistent spiritual battles, repeated setbacks, prolonged delays, troubling dreams, loss of favor, or other difficult circumstances and you need prayer or spiritual guidance, you can reach out to us.

Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393

WhatsApp: +2348034051701

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai


Comments

Popular Posts