50 Prayer Points Against Demonic Harassment at Night (With Bible Verses)

 

50 Prayer Points Against Demonic Harassment at Night (With Bible Verses)

Key Scripture

"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day."

Psalm 91:5 (KJV)


Introduction

Nighttime should be a season of rest, peace, and renewal. However, many believers experience frightening dreams, spiritual oppression, sleep paralysis, demonic attacks, nightmares, strange movements, fear, mysterious encounters, and recurring disturbances while sleeping. These experiences often leave people exhausted, fearful, spiritually weakened, and emotionally troubled.

The Bible reveals that spiritual battles sometimes intensify during the night, but it also assures us that God's protection never sleeps. Our Heavenly Father watches over His children continually, and through Jesus Christ, every power of darkness can be defeated.

Demonic harassment at night may come through fear, evil dreams, witchcraft attacks, familiar spirits, spiritual manipulation, or satanic oppression. Regardless of the source, the authority of Jesus Christ is greater than every work of darkness.

As you pray these prayer points with faith, believe God to surround your home with His angels, silence every nocturnal attack, grant peaceful sleep, and establish permanent victory over every power operating in the night.


Biblical Examples of God's Protection at Night

1. Jacob Encountered God

During the night, God appeared to Jacob and confirmed His covenant.

Genesis 28:10–17 (KJV)

Lesson

God can transform the night into a season of divine visitation.


2. Peter Was Protected in Prison

While Peter slept peacefully, God sent an angel to deliver him.

Acts 12:6–11 (KJV)

Lesson

God protects His children even while they sleep.


3. Paul and Silas Praised God at Midnight

Their midnight prayers brought supernatural deliverance.

Acts 16:25–26 (KJV)

Lesson

Night prayers produce powerful breakthroughs.


4. Jesus Often Prayed at Night

Christ spent many nights in communion with the Father.

Luke 6:12 (KJV)

Lesson

Nighttime can become a season of spiritual strength.


5. David Trusted God's Protection

David slept peacefully because God watched over him.

Psalm 3:5 (KJV)

Lesson

True security comes from God alone.


Why We Should Pray Against Demonic Harassment at Night

Prayer helps us to:

  • Receive peaceful sleep.
  • Break demonic oppression.
  • Destroy nightmares.
  • Overcome fear.
  • Strengthen spiritual authority.
  • Experience divine protection.
  • Silence witchcraft attacks.
  • Receive angelic protection.
  • Walk in victory.
  • Enjoy God's peace.

Practical Ways to Enjoy Peaceful Nights

Pray Before Sleeping

Commit yourself to God every night.

Read Scripture

Meditate upon God's promises.

Avoid Fear

Trust God's protection completely.

Live a Holy Life

Holiness strengthens spiritual authority.

Depend on the Holy Spirit

Invite His presence into your home.


Powerful Bible Verses for Night Protection

Psalm 91:5

"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night."

Psalm 4:8

"I will both lay me down in peace."

Proverbs 3:24

"Thy sleep shall be sweet."

Isaiah 54:17

"No weapon that is formed against thee."

Exodus 12:23

"The LORD will pass over."

Psalm 121:4

"He that keepeth Israel."

Job 11:18–19

"Thou shalt take thy rest in safety."

Psalm 127:2

"He giveth his beloved sleep."

2 Thessalonians 3:3

"The Lord is faithful."

Luke 10:19

"I give unto you power."


Preparing Your Heart Before You Pray

Before beginning these prayer points:

  • Thank God for His protection.
  • Confess every known sin.
  • Forgive everyone.
  • Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.
  • Pray with confidence.

Remember:

God never sleeps, and He continually watches over His children.


50 Powerful Prayer Points

Thanksgiving (1–5)

  1. Father, I thank You because You are my Keeper who never sleeps nor slumbers, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Lord Jesus, thank You for Your continual protection over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Father, thank You because Your angels continually watch over me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Lord, thank You because no power of darkness can overcome Your light, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Father, thank You because peaceful sleep is my inheritance in Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Prayer Against Demonic Harassment at Night (6–25)

  1. Father, every demonic harassment against me at night, cease permanently, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Lord, every evil dream assigned against my destiny, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Father, every spirit of fear operating during the night, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Lord, every satanic attack while I sleep, be destroyed by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Father, let every nightmare lose its power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Lord, every power manipulating my sleep, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Father, every witchcraft operation carried out against me at night, fail completely, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Lord, surround my bedroom with Your angels, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Father, every evil visitation during the night, come to an end, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Lord, I reject every satanic oppression while sleeping, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Father, let every familiar spirit assigned against my nights be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Lord, every spirit of sleep paralysis, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Father, let every evil arrow fired into my life during the night return to sender, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Lord, every covenant activated through evil dreams, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Father, every demonic voice speaking to me in the night, be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Lord, let Your peace fill my heart as I sleep, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Father, every hidden power disturbing my rest, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Lord, let every evil presence depart from my home tonight, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Father, I receive divine protection throughout every night, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Lord, I shall sleep peacefully because You are my Defender, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Prayer for Divine Protection, Peaceful Sleep and Victory (26–50)

  1. Father, every demonic activity around my home at night, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Lord, every monitoring spirit watching over my sleep, be blinded permanently, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Father, every evil altar speaking against me during the night, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Lord, every satanic gathering against my life while I sleep, scatter by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Father, let every evil covenant affecting my nights be permanently broken, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Lord, every spirit of torment assigned against my sleep, depart forever, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Father, every strange movement or presence in my room, disappear by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Lord, every satanic manipulation through dreams, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Father, I reject every arrow of fear released against me at night, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Lord, let every power of darkness flee from my dwelling place, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Father, release Your angels to guard me throughout every night, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Lord, let every evil voice calling my name during the night be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Father, every inherited night affliction, be destroyed completely, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Lord, I receive supernatural peace whenever I lie down to sleep, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Father, every satanic network assigned against my family at night, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Lord, I declare that no terror by night shall come near me, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Father, I declare that my home is covered by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Lord, I declare that every evil dream shall be replaced with divine revelations, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Father, I declare that I shall enjoy sweet and peaceful sleep every night, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Lord, I declare that every nocturnal attack against my destiny has failed forever, in the name of Jesus.
  21. I declare that the Lord is my Keeper and my Protector, in the name of Jesus.
  22. I declare that every weapon formed against me during the night shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
  23. I declare that every demonic harassment assigned against my life has been permanently destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  24. I declare that I shall continually dwell under the shadow of the Almighty, in the name of Jesus.
  25. I declare that every night of my life shall be filled with God's peace, angelic protection, divine revelations, supernatural rest, spiritual victory, joy, healing, and perfect safety through Jesus Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Closing Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Thank You because You are my refuge, my fortress, and my ever-present help in times of trouble.

Lord Jesus, I commit every night of my life into Your hands. Let every power of darkness operating against me while I sleep be permanently destroyed. Let every nightmare, evil visitation, witchcraft attack, satanic manipulation, and spirit of fear lose its power over my life forever.

Father, surround my home with Your holy angels. Cover me, my family, and everything that concerns me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Let Your presence fill my home with peace, joy, and divine security.

As I sleep, grant me sweet rest, heavenly revelations, renewed strength, and perfect peace. Let every morning bring fresh testimonies of Your goodness, mercy, and faithfulness.

Thank You because You neither sleep nor slumber, and You continually watch over me.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Related Articles

  • 50 Prayer Points Against Spiritual Manipulation
  • 50 Prayer Points Against Invisible Barriers
  • 50 Prayer Points Against Satanic Diversions
  • 50 Prayer Points Against Spiritual Pollution
  • 50 Prayer Points Against Evil Pronouncements and Negative Words
  • 50 Prayer Points for Divine Protection and Safety

Share Your Testimony

Has God delivered you from nightmares, evil dreams, or demonic harassment at night?

Share your testimony or prayer request in the comments below to strengthen the faith of other believers.


Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?

If these prayers have blessed you or you would like us to stand with you in prayer, please feel free to contact us.

Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393

WhatsApp: +2348034051701

May the Lord continually watch over you, grant you peaceful sleep, silence every power of darkness, and establish His divine protection over your life and family through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Comments

Popular Posts